We welcome your interest in seeking admission for your child at Scofield Christian School. We look forward to meeting with you concerning your child’s academic future.
Admission is based on the steps outlined below. The procedure for admittance and the required supplementary materials are outlined as follows:
1. The initial contact is made and the application materials are received. [see the pages to the right, which contain the necessary forms to complete the application process.]
2. The following documents are completed and returned:
3. All new students will be tested.
4. After steps 1-3 have been completed and received, the application and test results will be referred to the admissions committee for review.
5. After the application has been reviewed by the admissions committee, a family interview will be conducted.
6. After a family interview, families will be notified by mail regarding the status of official acceptance.
7. Registration fee is paid.
8. Upon acceptance, please sign and submit the Enrollment Contract and FACTS agreement.
• Preschool students must be three, four or five years by September 1st.
• In order to be eligible to enroll in first grade, students must be six years by September 1st.
• Three and four year old students must be potty trained.
• Parents are required to read, agree, sign and support the school’s doctrinal and philosophy statements demonstrating their support of Christian education.
• At least one parent in the household must genuinely acknowledge a personal relationship with Christ through the process of a family interview.
• The student needs to reflect a sincere desire to work and learn, and be willing to accept the Scofield Christian School philosophy.
• A student’s acceptance at any grade level is determined by academic records, entrance testing results, principal and teacher recommendation forms, and interview data.
• No student shall be admitted who:
- has a history of emotional or disciplinary problems, or
- has a severe learning difference for which our program is not staffed.